Just as Jesus did for me, All In All Church was created and called to do the same. Through weekly ministry and equipping of the saints who gather together as All In All Church.
Where We Get Our Mission
"The spirit of the Lord is upon me,
Because He anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives,
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set free those who are oppressed,
To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord."
—Luke 4:18-19 NASB
Our Goals Based Off That Mission
- Preaching the Gospel to the poor.
- Proclaiming release to those in spiritual bondage.
- Bringing sight to the spiritually blind.
- To bring freedom to the oppressed of mind and spirit and body.
- To proclaim the Good News that the Lord is here in the here and now.
- To remind people that God loves them right where they are but loves them enough to not leave them there!
The Church History
Pastors Dennis & Melinda Jernigan act as shepherds of the flock known as All In All Church and simply seek to do for others what was done for them. Until the Lord provides a bigger space, the church will continue to meet in the Jernigan Living Room. The Jernigans learned a long time ago to never despise small beginnings and to trust the Lord with the little they have and allow Him to do with it as He will. Just as the early church met from house to house, All In All Church does the same until the Lord leads otherwise. What the Jernigans have discovered is that people feel more free to share their burdens, hurts, and failures in the safe environment of their home. All they do is simply facilitate healing by pointing people to Jesus. In a very real sense, All In All Church is a healing sanctuary - a spiritual hospital of sorts.